Thursday, September 06, 2012

The Great State of...Emma

 

Hi, my name is Emma. I am 8 years old and in the third grade. My mom is my teacher and overall that's pretty awesome! I like  the color green. I love English Bulldogs, animals, creating art with paint and pencils and crayons.

My mom and I go to this place called Cold Stone Creamery. It's very tasty.

I like Cheetahs because they are the fastest land animals.

I have a big family. I live with my mom, my dad, my big sister and my big brother. We also have three puppies (Lily, Humphrey & Joey), two cats (Snowflake & Sugar), three puffer fish, tons of guppies, and two leopard geckos .

My Mom and Dad work in the family business, a comic book store, it's really cool!

I'm reading this really cool book, it's called Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

There are over 350 different species of sharks in the world. We learned that this week in Language.

1 comment:

Mark Means said...

Great job Emma and you have the beginnings of an awesome blog!

Love ya!

Uncle Mark